Sadiemate Organiser Caddy
MEET THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLEANING CADDY!
Brilliantly designed for storing and transporting your cleaning products and so much more. Cleaners absolutely love the Sadiemate Organiser and franchises are utilising the Sadiemate as part of their work kit. Not only do they have a well organised caddy to help get the job done, but having the very best equipment increases their professional image.
Whether you’re a professional, or a novice at cleaning make sure you use the very best and get yourself a Sadiemate Organiser.
The Sadiemate is easy to assemble, simply insert the ends of the handle into the allotted slots in the caddy base until the handle clicks into position. Turn the caddy over and insert a screw into each end of the handle and tighten, attach bottle stabiliser arms as required.
It’s not called an organiser for nothing;
- This cleverly designed caddy with its 11 individual compartments enables you to have an array of cleaning items available at your fingertips.
- Individual compartments store different surface cloths, helping to significantly reduce the risk of cross contamination. No more dirty cloths or sponges touching each other and leaking liquid throughout the caddy, spreading nasty germs and bacteria.
- No more wasting time rummaging around trying to find that small brush, scraper, scourer or cloth at the bottom of your caddy or bucket.
- Lightweight, durable and easy to clean, the Sadiemate Organiser is made from impact resistant Polypropylene material.
- The ergonomically designed handle gives added comfort and reduces tilting or twisting of the caddy while being carried.
- The handle has been cleverly designed with internal cavities and a cross bar. The cavities store dusters and small brushes, while the cross bar holds a window squeegee or hangs your gloves.
- Adjustable stabiliser arms, which can be completely removed.
- The arms keep bottles secure preventing them from tipping over and leaking throughout the caddy.
- Fits perfectly onto an array of janitor and housekeeping carts
for the professional cleaner, or under the kitchen sink or laundry tub for the novice.
We Also Recommend